- Don’t just take a photo, take a flattering photo.
- Only take a full-face photo. Try to take the photo in a well lit location.
- Create a straight line directly from the phone/camera to your face; bring in to frame the head and focus on the teeth.
- Both the phone/camera and your head should be level, with you looking directly at the phone’s camera space.
- Make sure to show a wide, natural smile. Teeth can be apart or together.
- Snap several photos and use one that is free of shadows and is not too dark or too bright.
Photos can be no larger than 5mb